Thursday, February 4, 2010

Is there any love?


I'm infinitely frustrated at our clusterfuck politics and the hard-headed hypocrites who are ring leading such a shit-show. How can you support helping Haiti deal with disaster aftermath but not Americans desperately in need of health care? Where is human compassion when people in THIS country need our help?

Republican politicians and advocates are twisting facts and figures, creating a media-fueled political circus to distract us from the issues at heart. Stop succumbing to all the Fox News BULLSHIT. It's manipulation masked by pretentious rhetoric, borne of dick-headed rich people on power trips. They're political attention whores spouting ignorant mumbo-jumbo designed to get in your brain and sway your vote. And the most frustrating part is that it's working.

Everyone acts so selfishly all the time, and it makes my heart hurt.

http://defoxamerica.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me of LUPUS DISEASE his name is Dr. Iyabiye. I suffered LUPUS for over 12 years with pains like: Achy joints, Skin rash, Pain in the chest, swollen joints and many more. The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t help, until I read about his recommendation 4 months ago, I contacted him and he administered his medication on me and I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his medication. You too can be cured if interested. Contacts: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com
    (+2348072229413 / +2348158577300)

    ReplyDelete