Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm going to let you in on a secret...

Entourage has the most sick (in a good way) mixes to accompany each season of the poignant dramedy (Season 7 is set to premiere in the summer of 2010). Whoever handles the tune decisions, bravo/props/kudos/much love. MIX IT UP, I LOVE THIS STUFF.

I've trekked through most of Entourage's music (Seasons 1-5 torrent downloads available online) without being disappointed. Some of my favorites so far:
  • I've Been Thinking - Handsome Boy Modeling School feat. Cat Power
  • Play the Drum - Zeph and Azeem
  • All eyez on me - Tupac
  • Staring at the Sun - TV on the Radio
  • Mary Jane - Rick James
  • Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
  • Mas Que Nada - Sergio Mendes
  • When I Be On the Mic - Rakim
  • Honey (Spatone 1 Dub) - Tosca
I'm not ashamed to admit it cos shit's the bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment